Introducing Ever - - The new standard for strength, versatility, and sustainable design.
How do you redefine a category? By solving a problem that everyone accepted as a given.
Intensive use chairs are thrown out early in their lifecycle because the upholstery fails. Ever's patented Renewal System extends the promise of durability to the upholstery as well.
Introducing the Renewal™ replacement cushion system. Now you can easily remove and replace the seat cushions, increasing the longevity - and adaptability - of Ever. Simply remove the cushions with a quarter turn of the Quick Lock Fasteners - two on the seat cushion, four on the back cushion.Then put the new cushions in place on the frame and secure the fasteners - it's that easy. A new life for your ever chair is never more than a minute away. Features:
• The die-cast aluminum frame guarantees strength & durability.
• The Renewal™ replacement cushion system accommodates the replacement or exchange of multiple cushion sizes on one universal frame; the cushions attach easily with quarter-turn locking fasteners actuated by a Renewal key attached to the bottom of the seat
• Cushion assemblies can be returned to Cramer at no charge for complete recycling
• Multiple cushion sizes fit a range of individuals • Supports up to 400 lbs.
• The synchro-tilt mechanism provides a smooth, comfortable ride. With 1.7 degrees of back recline for every 1 degree of seat recline and multiple locking, it instantly accommodates a broad range of seated positions.
• Intuitive controls allow users to easily select multiple ergonomic postures.
• Generous lumbar support accommodates a variety of body types without adjustment
• 15-Year, Three-Shift Warranty
• Ever has SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification and may help toward LED certification Options:
• Arms: An adjustable arm option (height range of 6" - 10", inside width range of 18.5" to 22") is available.
• Casters: universal 65MM dual wheel is standard. A hard wheel carpet only caster and non-rolling glides are also available.
• Adjustable 2" seat depth Slider
• TB 133 Fire Code
Select the colors for your needs:
Grade 1 FORTE. 100% Poly 183,000 double rub rating
Grade 1 CROSS CHECK. 100% Poly 258,000 double rub rating
Grade 2, RALLY Vinyl 250,000 double rub abrasion rated
Vinyl or Urethane is required for Cleanroom seating
Grade 2, FOUNDATION10. 100% Poly 1,000,000 double rub rated . 100% RECYCLED MATERIAL
Choose Your Seat-Back combination below.